Saturday, September 20, 2014

Minion Party Bags

Another birthday has come and gone for my little girl.  This year she wanted a party at an indoor jumping house.  The only unfortunate thing was that I couldn't go crazy on decorations this year!  I did manage to make some cute goodie bags for her Minion themed birthday.

The bags were cute but simple.  Found a freebie svg online for the glasses and cut out the blue overalls freehand and used a rubber stamp for the monogram.  (I love monograms!)
One of the Minion themed treats in the goodie bags were these Minion wrapped Twinkies.  I found the printable online, just took a few minutes to print, cut, and wrap.  The kids LOVED them!  I'm not much for Twinkies but they looked so cute I just had to open one up and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment